Sunday, November 12, 2006
I am so impressed I have literally spent an entire day figuring out this blogging! Eeks this is not intuitive for me!! Another great example of how people all learn differently. I am a visual learner, I am not great at sitting down and reading directions and getting from point A to point B. Now to remember to apply this to ny children and hteir various learning needs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Lovely blog, Molly! I love the picture - all around the truck and the red is so pretty against the backgrond you chose for the blog.
I look forward to getting to know you all better!
God Bless,
Cindy
Molly, just pooping in to let you all know that you are in my thoughts and prayers....
Oh, dear, should read popping in - what a terrible typo! lol!
Oh, dear, should read popping in - what a terrible typo! lol!
Hey, you guys used to have this HUGE blog, now it's almost empty...what happened?
Post a Comment